by Jessica Gerald
1/11/2007 / Prayers
1. There are many areas of our lives where we lack wisdom and need your guidance. We simply ask you for this wisdom, knowing that you give it generously and without reproach. (James 1:5)
2. Enable us to trust you with all our hearts, and not rely on our own understanding. In all our ways may we acknowledge you, for when we do this you will direct our paths. (Proverbs 3:5,6)
3. Cause us to seek you and your strength. May we seek your face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11)
4. Please instruct us and teach us in the way we should go. Counsel us with your eye upon us. (Psalm 32:8)
5. Thank you that we can call on you and you will answer us, and show us great and mighty things that we do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3)
6. Please establish our steps, and delight in our way. (Psalm 37:23)
7. No matter where we turn, may we hear your voice behind us saying, "This is the way. Walk in it." (Isaiah 30:21)
In the name of Jesus we pray,
Jessica Gerald has been an elementary school teacher for over thirty years, and is the publisher of the website http://www.oldfashionedhomemaking.com.
Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Jessica Gerald
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program.
Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Hire a Christian Writer, Christian Writer Wanted, Christian Writer Needed, Christian Content Needed
Find a Christian Editor, Hire a Christian Editor, Christian Editor, Find a Christian Writer