FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 622
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Cover Your Soul Bare: How to Navigate Through Summer
by Shirley Carr
6/18/2010 / Self Help
During the past few months, you probably have noticed a number of changes in your mind, heart, will and emotions. I’m sure that you have experienced the ups and downs that life can bring. Now, after going through tumultuous weather, summer is finally on the horizon! The SON, as always, is our Power Source. The following are the top 10 ways to help you navigate through summer and cover your soul bare:
10: Find a Pool. "Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me." Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,- John 5:7-9 NIV
9. Visit the beach. When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help."Lord," he said, "my servant lies at home paralyzed and in terrible suffering." Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him." The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. - Matthew 8: 5-10 NIV
8: Get some Shade! He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.- Psalms 1:3 NIV
7. Let your Feet Out! How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7 NIV
6. Wear the right clothes. and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. -Isaiah 61:3 NIV
5. Eat the proper Food! Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'- Matthew 4:4 NIV
4. Drink a lot of water! but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."-John 4:14
3. Get the right Reading Material! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.-Psalms 1:2 NIV
2. Make sure your house is well insulated. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; -1 Corninthians 6:19 NIV
1. The Thermostat! Make up your mind that you will not just be warm! I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarmneither hot nor coldI am about to spit you out of my mouth. -Revelation 3: 15-16 NIV
EVEidenz, copyright Pen You In
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Shirley Carr
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.