The Holy Spirit manifests his power through us. When the Spirit is upon us, he can also coach other people through us. He can use us as his vessel of empowerment. He can use us to encourage those who are down on themselves. We're not called just to be blessed, but to also be a blessing to other people.
And to be used to touch other people's lives: Isaiah 61:1-3 - "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."
As a life coach, the Holy Spirit gives us divine ideas, and inspirations. These we have to carry out, in order to be effective believers. Working with the Holy Spirit is a team work. The Holy Spirit is the team leader and the coach, but he needs us to manifest the plan, because he is a Spirit. We even need him more, in order to have fulfilling lives.
Divine direction saves time and energy. Peter was fishing without any harvest, until Jesus told him, where to put his net, for his harvest: John 21:6 - "And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some." So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.
We need to be spiritually awakened, because Satan, who is the thief, is trying to destroy us. And manipulate us from our place of authority: John 10:10 - "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
We cannot escape Satan's strategies alone. Satan is a demonic force, and a spirit. We need the more powerful Holy Spirit, to keep him at bay: 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 - "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,"
The Holy Spirit is our time saving guide. He can save us from wasting our time and efforts, if we would pray to him before making major decisions. He can show us our purpose. We won't have to do any unproductive and unfulfilling things, when we know our life purpose. When we receive the Holy Spirit, we will not be deceived: John 16:13 - "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come."
9 Ways The Holy Spirit Reveals Things To Us:
1. Sometimes we feel a burden in our heart for something, so much that we can't wait to see it change.
2. Sometimes when we are reading the bible, and we start to understand what was not said. The Holy Spirit speaks to us through his Word
3. Sometimes we have a problem, and everywhere we go, people are preaching about it.
4. He reveals things to us in our dream. Although sometimes our dreams come from our unconscious mind, but this are usually things we have been thinking about a lot.
5. He speaks to us through our mind, although it takes some time to recognize his voice apart from other inner voices. We must pray for discernment.
6. We sometimes have flashes of vision in our inner man, especially during prayer or praise and worship.
7. He gives us great passion for something.
8. He gives us supernatural understanding of something. We can't explain how we know it.
9. He convicts us to repent, do or change something.
Henrietta Elegunde is an Author, Life Coach, ordained minister and Motivational Speaker. She specializes in teaching how to cultivate spiritual, mental, physical and emotional growth, in order to achieve total wellbeing (being made whole) in your life. She is the author of the book "Hallowed Be Thy Name". For more information on how to book her for your next event, how her book can transform your life, or how to obtain free reading of part of the book; contact her by sending an email