FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 160
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
why moses and joshu killed cannaites?
Some people think that killing of Canaanites in bible is wrong.
But we must take some factors as considering before taking decisions . Moses and Joshua killed all people for following
1.They are evil people. So moses cleaned them
2. They occupied god's promised land. So josua free their land.
3. killing the inhabitants after capturing the city is accepted practice on that days. So moses and josua is not a war criminals.
4. Since Moses and Joshua captured the people , they had right on them.
5. moses and Josua killed everyone in the city to save from future rebels and wars.
6. Since the natural resources are difficult to get and store on that days, moses and josua killed them to prevent famine and drought.
7. josua tried to make the world evilless by killing the people who prayed to other gods.
In some places moses and josua spare the virgins from death. This shows their merciful mind.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.