The goal of this lesson is to show God's promised plan to restore Man back to
fellowship to Himself.
Outline of lesson 4 :
The cross - God's plan to save Man from the judgement of the second death.
( Websters New World Dictionary )
Savior : A person who saves .
In the garden of Eden, God reveals His plan of salvation to Adam and
1 . God will send a Savior that will come into the world through the seed of the
woman ( virgin birth ) .
2 . God told them the Savior will crush the head of the Serpent , destroying the
power Satan has over Man, ( Alienation of Man from God ) by restoring Man
back to fellowship with God .
3 . God tells Adam and Eve that Satan will bruise the heel of the Savior while He
is in the process of restoring man back to fellowship with God ( the Savior's
death on the cross ) .
Genesis 3 : 15 " And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and
between your seed and her seed, He shall bruise you on the head , and you
shall bruise Him on the heel ."
Current studies :
* Genesis chapter 3: 21 - 24
* Genesis chapter 22 : 1 - 18
* Leviticus chapter 16 : 20 - 22
* Exodus chapter 12 : 21 - 23
* John chapter 1 : 35 - 37
* Hebrews chapter 9 : 22
* 1 Peter chapter 20 : 21 - 25
Scripture to study :
* Job chapter 1 : 6 - 12 and chapter 2 : 1 - 8
* Mathew chapter 4 : 1 - 11 and chopter 24 : 38 - 39
* Revelation chapter 12 : 3 - 12
* Romans ; chapter 3 and chapter 5
* John chapter 1 and chapter 3
* Genesis chapter 2 : 1 - 25 and chapter 3 : 1 - 24 and chapter 6 :
This concludes lesson 4. stay with the mini series for lesson 5.
Written By Stephen J. Vattimo
Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.