FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 481
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
by stephanie reck
4/30/2013 / Christian Living
Change your thoughts and change your life. How do you view your life? Do you see the glass half empty or half full? Maybe you need an attitude adjustment and a new perspective. You may be seeing your life through faulty lenses.
We lose perspective in our lives when:
1. Discouragement occurs
2. Disappointment happens
3. Defeat, failure and regret sets in
4. Hope is deferred once again for those things we are waiting for
5. We become weary in our waiting time
6. We stop being thankful and become complainers and murmurs
7. Trials, circumstances, crisis and trauma that are out of our control
All the above can change our perspective in life. Life can let us down and our expectations about life can let us down. We can become disillusioned very quickly when our lives take a detour. A detour happens when the path we would like to stay on gets detoured by life's circumstances. If we are not careful our attitudes can become rotten.
Maybe it's time to get your perspective back today. You might need new lenses to see out of today. When you put on these new lenses your life will look differently.
How do you get a new perspective?
1. In every situation, trial or circumstance know that God will bring good from it. Maybe not right away but good eventually can come from your worst circumstances.
2. Be thankful for the good and blessings in your life. If you want the enemy to flee from you, then praise God in everything; this will send the enemy packing. When you do this you are telling God," I trust you and I know you will turn this around for my good."
3. Take the garbage out and stop your stinkin' thinkin'. Renew your mind and take all your thoughts into the obedience of Jesus Christ. Don't just allow anything to fall into your mind. You must be proactive and stop the A.N.T.S. (automatic negative thoughts).
4. Ask God to renew your faith as your waiting for His promise to come to pass in your life. Some of you have been waiting a long time for certain things, and you have grown weary and disillusioned.
5. See the good in every situation. Don't see the negative in a situation but see the potential and the good that can come from it.
6. Surrender your life to God totally. That means giving up controlling your life and others.
From our perspective, God seems slow to intervene on our behalf. But what might appear slow to us is good timing from God's perspective. It is easy to become impatient while waiting for God to act, but we must never give up on Him! God is worth the wait. Change your perspective and change your life.
For additional reading on Wilderness Mentality, Stop Your Stinkin' Thinkin' go to http:www.createspace.com/4036785
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by stephanie reck
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.