by Angela Doreathy Watkins
5/05/2013 / Career
Corporate Blogs no growth(that's if I read this article correct) .... My Thoughts/Tips/Ideas Only :
1. Be Creative/Unique/Common Sense Approach/Build Relationships/Build Your Market ...............
2. People/Groups/Biz/Ministries have to like you and or trust you ......
3. I reviewed a book earlier this year(it was a christian book that stated a "teenager's blog is probably read more than a corporate blog) ......
4.... Don't Place Your Eggs in One Basket/Diversify......
5. Get With The Program Or Get Left ........
6. Only serious individuals/groups/businesses/ministries need to contact me & no I do not even have an Associate Degree ... but I started my research in 1996 from my home until 2006 ....... I went online in 2000 & bought a computer in 2000 ......
Angela Watkins, http://angelawatkins57.blogspot.com
Writer, Researcher, Book Reviewer
Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Angela Doreathy Watkins
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program.
Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Hire a Christian Writer, Christian Writer Wanted, Christian Writer Needed, Christian Content Needed
Find a Christian Editor, Hire a Christian Editor, Christian Editor, Find a Christian Writer