FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 220
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
It doesn't make any sense
by hannah IDOWU
7/31/2013 / Christian Living
Isaiah 11:4b- "He shall strike the earth with THE ROD OF HIS MOUTH, and with THE BREATH OF HIS LIPS, He shall slay the wicked".
The rod of his mouth? The breath of his lips? That doesn't make any sense right? That is God for you!
Oftentimes God will instruct us to do something and we being human use our human reasoning and calculations to work it out. We say it doesn't make any sense at all.
Here are some examples of it doesn't make sense in the Bible:
1) Noah built an ark when there was no sign of rain or flood.
2) Abraham and Sarah were old and well advanced in age but they gave birth.
3) The Israelites circled Jericho seven times to make a wall fall.
4) Mary the mother of Jesus got pregnant, how? You know that story!
5) Jesus spat and used mud to restore the sight of a blind man.
6) Jesus turned water into wine
It doesn't make sense! But listen, I have read that Gods ways aren't our way neither are his thoughts like ours. His wisdom and understanding are unsearchable and He does whatever He likes, whichever way He chooses.
Stop doubting His promises and command! Whatever He tells you to do, just do it!
God bless you.
I enjoy reading motivational books and the bible hence as i am inspired i find myself either composing a song or poetry. I call them my moments of intimacy with the Most High God.
Read more articles by hannah IDOWU
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.