FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 199
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
by Cindie York
12/20/2013 / Christian Living
No matter what my situation may be, God continuously comforts and directs me with His Word. Isaiah 55 is an awesome portion of Scripture as it is an invitation to Salvation and also the final chapter of the prophecies of comfort in Isaiah starting with chapter 40 and continuing through 55.
I wrote down some key points to remember...
1. Listen to God as He speaks
2. Respond obediently and positively
3. Seek the Lord and His forgiveness and receive forgiveness and mercy
4. Don't let the past keep you from moving into your future
5. God IS ABLE and has a plan and will finish that which He has started and will accomplish that which He purposes
6. Receive joy that is found from being redeemed from bondage
7. Experience inner peace given by God Almighty
8. Allow God to bring transformation from that hard, dry and barren place of the desert into a place of growth and life
9. Know that restoration is possible through God and where there was once thorns, cypress trees will grow and where nettles grew, myrtles will sprout up (Isaiah 55:13)
10. Give God all the glory and honor due His name!
I have been a Christian for 23 years. I enjoy Bible study and growing in the knowledge of God's word. I literally want to soak up God's Word like a sponge.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Cindie York
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.