FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 832
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Are You An Evil Reporter?
by Olawale Ogunsola
5/14/2016 / Relationships
"And a good report makes the bones healthy." Proverbs 15:30
A report one receives daily has a direct link to one's health. The verse of the Holy Bible quoted above reveals this. Still, health is a wealth that is not taxable. So, no government demands tax from her citizens on their health. On the other hand, every government spend millions of dollars to ensure that the citizens are healthy.
But one sad fact is that people suffer ill-health, sometimes, not from what they eat but because of what eats them. Do you wonder what this means? Simple! If "a good report makes the bones healthy", what will a bad or evil report do to the bones?
It is a simple logic.
Are you an evil Reporter? Let us examine about five dangers attendant to your activities, as an evil reporter.
1. You are the first enemy of the person you bring an evil report to. Your evil report will directly affect his health negatively. There are instances of people who suddenly developed high blood pressure on hearing an evil report. There are others who suffered instant paralysis. Do you want to be an agent of such occurrence? Avoid it!
2. You are a potential murderer. Do you know that there have been people who collapsed and died immediately when they heard a bad report? You can find out from several sources. This happened before and can repeat itself. Therefore, do all within your means to avoid being a murderer.
3. Besides, you are on the way to destroy the joy and happiness of hearers of your evil report. Evil begets evil.
When Joseph's ten older brothers brought a practical evil report (Joseph's tunic of many colors soaked in blood) of Joseph's death to Jacob, their father. The Holy Bible described his reaction thus,
"Then Jacob tore his clothes, put sackcloth on his waist, and mourned for his son many days." Genesis 37:34.
That is an effect of an evil report!
4. You will reap hatred. You have the potentials to acquire more enemies than friends. You stand the risk of losing those few friends you have when they cannot tolerate your evil reports. People want to be happy and joyful. Who then will fall in love with a persistent bad Reporter? Those who love themselves will avoid you as much as possible to retain their joy and happiness.
A close reference to Joseph'sl life will make this point clearer. In his father's house, it is recorded that he "brought a bad report of them (his ten older brothers) to his father", we read in Genesis 37:8d thus,
"so they hated him even more for his dreams and his words (bad reports)."
Do you want people to hate you?
5. You may have your dreams and visions truncated. Do you have dreams and visitors of who you want to become in life? If your current preoccupation is to spread bad reports, you may not become anybody close to your dreamed man. One of the reasons is that you have only twenty-four hours each day like any other person. A waste of your allotted hours on bad reporting cannot be recouped.
To fulfill your God-given dreams and visions of who you want to become, you need vision supporters. If these group of people hate you enough to run away from you, how will you benefit from their support?
BE WEANED TODAY!
Joseph as a teenager was full of dreams of his greatness but he was a bad Reporter, read details in Genesis 37:2 to confirm. If he had remained in his father's house wearing his tunic of many colors and bringing bad reports, that could not make him a Prime Minister anywhere. So, by his Makers grand design, he was weaned from his hitching quality and was taken to a land where he fulfilled his destiny.
To become that person you have been designed to become, be weaned from your evil reporting. Stop it completely. Avoid your peers who encourage you in that evil act. Tell the Lord Jesus to take you away from your present territory where your evil reporting activities thrive and flourish to a better land where you can fulfill your destiny.
6. You are loitering on the corridor of Death. Whether you are alone or in a group of evil reporters, death looms on your head anytime. A group of ten evil reporters who were sent to spy the land of Canaan by Moses had death sentence passed on them thus,
"But as for you, your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness," Numbers 14:32
The final record of those men from the Scriptures reads,
"...those very men who brought the evil report about the land,
died by the plague before the Lord." verse 37.
Do not die prematurely, stop evil or bad reporting!
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Every Scripture quoted in from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.
The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Olawale Ogunsola
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.