FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 738
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
by Olawale Ogunsola
8/16/2016 / Writing
"Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you." Jeremiah 30:2...
The above was a clear instruction from the Lord to His faithful Prophet, Jeremiah. This brings to the forefront the important roles writing plays in the life of man generally. What Jeremiah was instructed to "Write in a book for yourself." now becomes a treasure to every people of the Most High God ever since then. It is now a very good reference book with lots of lessons to learn from.
He had documented some contents of God's heart for human consumption.
That is one reason every Christian writer must be very grateful for three important things:
1. Salvation of your soul. That you are reconciled to the Creator of the Heaven and the earth is worthy to praise the Lord in that the same Gospel message that you heard and got you saved was heard by many and remain lost until now and may remain so (God forbid) forever.
2. Sword of the spirit. Another thing every Christian writer must be grateful for is the Word of God, that is the Holy Bible. He has given every believer as a sure guide in the journey of life. It contains clear contents that can ensure a sure, steady and smooth relationship with our Heavenly Father.
Not only that, for a writer, the Holy Bible is a sure source of inspiration. Anytime you seem to lack what to write on, read the Holy Bible. Let the Spirit of Christ teach you. Let Him guide you into understanding what each verse you read means; before long, you will realize that what is meant for your own consumption becomes a menu available for whoever cares to read it. The Holy Spirit will encourage you put put pen on paper permanently for the glory of God. What you have written becomes difficult, if not impossible, to erase. From the Scriptures, when the Chief Priest of the Jews saw the inscription written on the cross on which Jesus was crucified which read "" JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.",they advised him, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews," but, "He said,'I am the King of the Jews." " " (John 19:19-21)
Then Pilate, the Governor refused the counsel of the" editors", the Chief Priests saying, "What I have written I have written." verse 22.
Whatever you have written become permanent and can be read by many generations after you. We are now beneficiaries of what some people who cared to put in writing what the Spirit of God revealed to them. They have become a part of us.
What a great loss would it had been if John, the beloved had not written all that the Angel of God revealed to him on Patmos Island? How then shall we know all that are about to happen. How shall we know "Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near." Revelation 1:3.
Have you received an instruction from the Lord to write for yourself, family, country or generation? Do not hesitate to obey, write it now. Delay is dangerous. Let me quickly mention three dangers associated with this:
1. You stand the risk of being replaced by another writer who will not only obey the Lord's instructions to write but will even write better than you do. Remember, no man is indispensable in God's scheme of things. He has better alternatives. He replaced King Saul with young and energetic David.
2. You will lose all the blessings and honor associated with your neglected assignment. Remember, a laborer is worthy to be paid his wages but who will pay a hired laborer who refused to work and for what?
3. Potential beneficiaries of your writing may be losers because what they need to soothe their pain is not available on time.
May the Lord forgive all of us who have been given something to write for His glory and have failed to do it on time. May He not replace us that we may reap all the rewards in this world and in Heaven.
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
All Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.
The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Olawale Ogunsola
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.