FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 1106
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
by Segun Olumide
8/25/2016 / Salvation
Islam is modernised idol worship. Moslems face the east to worship Allah, who historically is the god of the moon, being worshipped before Muhammed was born!
Or why do Moslems wait to sight the new moon occasionally? And why did they adopt crescent moon as a major part of their religion's symbol?
Paul warned the Christians in Colossians 2:16-17 (NIV): "Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. "
Another translation put verse 17 above as: "All those things are mere shadows cast before what was to come; the substance is Christ" (MSG).
So Moslems are chasing the shadow (new moon), but leaving the substance (Christ).
Friend, Christians and Moslems are not serving the same God!
On the other hand, in the Arabic language, Allah has been wrongly accepted as the God. In fact, the Arabic Bible wrongly adopted Allah as the Living God.
Anyway, the Koran (Quran) says the following about Jesus:
1. Jesus is the Word of God (Sura 28:27; 2: 253).
2. Jesus is the Christ [Messiah]. Literally rendered as "Masih" (Sura 4:17; 5:119).
3. "God" says He would cause Jesus to die and raise him from the dead; and anyone who does not put his faith in him will have no helper on the day of Judgment (Sura 3:560; 43:61; 19:23-24).
4. Jesus went to heaven (Sura 3:55; 4:158).
5. Jesus is still alive (Sura 3:55; 5:117).
6. Jesus will come again (Sura 3:61).
7. Jesus is the Straight way (Sura 43:61).
8. Jesus is the Author of Creation and Miracles (Sura 3:49).
9. Jesus is sinless and faultless (Sura 19:91).
10. Jesus is a clear sign sent by God (Sura 2:87).
11. Jesus' followers were superior to other people (Sura 3:55).
12. Jesus is the seed that would destroy Satan's work (Sura 2:28).
On the other hand, the Koran never says any of these things about Muhammed.
The Koran, thus, infer the following about Muhammed:
1. Muhammed is not the Word of God.
2. Muhammed is not the Christ [Messiah].
3. "God" does not say He would cause Muhammed to die and raise him from the dead; and anyone who does not put his faith in him will have no helper on the day of Judgment.
4. Muhammed did not go to heaven.
5. Muhammed is not alive anymore.
6. Muhammed will not come again.
7. Muhammed is not the Straight way.
8. Muhammed is not the Author of Creation and Miracles.
9. Muhammed is not sinless and faultless.
10. Muhammed is not the seed that would destroy Satan's work.
Also interestingly, the Koran says if Moslems have any doubt about the Koran, then they should go the Christians or read the Bible (Sura 10:94-95; 21:7).
[Some of these were extracted from converted Mario Joseph's testimony and a tract titled: "CHRIST, The Most Important Personality in the Quran, Hadith." by CAC, Agoro DCC, Lagos.]
The list goes on and on. In fact, Jesus is unequalled by Muhammed, Buddha, Sango, Ogun, Oya, Esu, and so on!
He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords!
You see, the Quran gives more attention to Jesus than Muhammed!
Yes, while Muhammed was mentioned in only 4 places, Jesus was mentioned in 25 places of all the 114 chapters and 6666 verses in the Quran!
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).
SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses (Acts 1:8).
And on the day of Pentecost All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus name (Amen).
Books By The Same Author
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How to Find the Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning: God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification: Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start a Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!
How to Raise Money for Ministry
Certificate in Christian Ministry
10 Things You Should Know about Healing
Why Some Are Not Healed
Healing of Crushed Emotions and Disturbed Minds
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 1 (What Does the Bible Say about Jewellery, Hairstyle, Body design & Clothings?)
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 2 (What Does the Bible Say about Restitution, Tithes and Offering, Sex, Unforgiveness, Gossip, False Christianity and so on?)
SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW
(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia
2. Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment
3. Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani
4. Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani
5. 9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions
6. The Dangers of Eating Gods Tithes and Offerings
7. The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)
All rights reserved.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Segun Olumide
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.