FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 1010
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Leaving Your Old Season and Emerging into Your New Season
by stephanie reck
8/06/2019 / Christian Living
If you believe there is a shifting in your spiritual season, and you are beginning to leave your old season and are emerging into your new season; you don’t want to miss this month’s articles on preparing for your new season. Make sure to subscribe to my blog and share with others you think would benefit from these article.
When you are leaving your old season (or former way of living), you may feel a bit of fear of the unknown. I am a planner by nature, I like to know when something will happen and for how long. However, as I am taking steps of faith into this unknown territory, I believe God will illuminate the path so I will know which direction to take. I believe as you step in faith, God will illuminate the path before you so that you will not stumble or get off on the wrong track.
First before I discuss what your new season will entail, I will take some time to focus on how you know that it is time to leave your old season behind.
- You have been in intense training and particularly training in warfare strategies, as well as being prepared for what is to come. You have had to face many “giants”, had to bear many hardships that were perplexing, endured judgement and being misunderstood, stood alone and felt abandoned, battled with health issues, and learned how to fight against the unseen forces behind witchcraft, Jezebel, and Leviathan.
- You felt you were weak and powerless against the enemy, your circumstances and people. Now you feel equipped and empowered by the Holy Spirit to slay the enemy and are now ruthless with enemy as he invades your territory, including your marriage, your home, and family.
- You know that there are still “giants” in your promised land but you now see the giants as Caleb and Joshua did. God is bigger and stronger than all the giants that before you believed you could never defeat.
- You have learned to walk by faith and not by what you see. You now stand on God’s Word and believe God will fulfill His promises to you, no matter how long you have been waiting.
- You have become disciplined in every area of your life. You may have a moment of weakness in an area but you are no longer living carelessly or undisciplined. You now know the importance of being disciplined.
- You have developed a strong intercessory prayer life. You understand now that it often takes persistence in prayer, especially in areas dealing with strongholds and bondages. Before you would give up praying when your answers did not come when you thought and would grow weary, now you are in it to see victory no matter how long it takes.
- You have grown in love for others. You have learned how to love and pray for your enemies and those that mistreat you.
- You understand your uniqueness is designed specially by God. You no longer are trying to fit into a mold or a certain group, because you are meant to stand out and be the light among them. Your desire to belong has been fulfilled by your Heavenly Father.
- You are beginning to hope again. Before you walked around mainly in a hopeless or defeated state, believing things would remain the same. You are no longer waiting for your prayers to be answered or your life circumstances to change to hope again and to enjoy your life.
- You are now confident that you can trust God and He is a good Father. You have developed a deep relationship with the Father as you had to press in ever so closely so that the chaos around you would not devour you. Now you expect Jesus to walk with you through every situation, not necessarily take the problem away.
A solid, firm relationship with Jesus is foundational as you are entering into your new season. This mean you know God loves you, He is for you, He is faithful, He is merciful, and that He is a good Father. Bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, resentment, and offense had to be stripped away from you, oftentimes painstakingly so that you can be a pure vessel that God can use. Your faith has been developed and now you understand, “a faith that cannot be tested cannot be trusted.”
Get ready to walk into your new season and say good-bye to your old season. Have a celebration for the new and bury the old. You may want to symbolically get some paper or index cards and write out what you are leaving behind and literally bury them in the ground. You can place your paper or index cards in a small box or shoe box and bury the entire box. This is an act done by faith that you are no longer living in the old season.
Decree and declare these in your new season:
- I am equipped by God.
- I am mighty in the Lord.
- I am fierce and relentless conquering the enemy.
- I will prosper, be fruitful and succeed.
- I am strong, powerful and anointed by God to do good works.
- I am chosen and loved by God.
- I will use my voice to prophesize, encourage and speak life.
- I am blessed by God and all that I have is blessed by God.
- I am healthy, healed and whole-mind, body and spirit.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by stephanie reck
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.