FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 222
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Why God Must Be A Chol-Mel
by Tonja Taylor
12/17/2019 / Humor
The LORD God must have a Choleric-Melancholy personality, because He:
1. Excels at leadership and multi-tasking
2. Is extremely opinionated
3. Gives great attention to detail
4. Is immaculately dressed
5. Is a perfectionist
6. Is an artistic Genius
7. Has endless energy and boundless strength-- any time of the day or night. (Definite "Type A")o
8. Is noble and pure-hearted
9. Takes charge when asked, and occasionally, when not
10. Will interrupt when He thinks He needs to
11. Is deeply moved by music
12. Sacrifices Himself for people
13. Is always right. REALLY.
Tonja K. Taylor is the author of many works, including THE ADVENTURES OF PRINCESS PEARL, P.O.W.E.R.* Girl! series. She and her husband Clayton minister the Word through teaching, preaching, and the arts, via River Rain Creative Arts (You Tube, God Tube), their church, and beyond.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Tonja Taylor
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.