You are the One who wiped my Tears
You are the One who said I am with you
Jesus is the One who wiped my Tears
Jesus is the One who said I am with you.
I Love you Father! I Love you Lord
1. When I was left alone, no one to help; He was the one to say I will not
leave you nor forsake you.
When I said I am weak to face this world, He said I am your strength.
2. When people took me for granted, He is the one who said you are
important for me.
When every one made fun out of my compassion, He said that is what I
made you for.
3. When I do not know who to look forward, He stepped in and comforted
saying I am your wonderful counselor.
When I realized that there is no one in the world to give a Hug of my
mother after her death, He hugged me with gracious Love.
4. When I said I made a mistake, He forgave me and gave perseverance to
face the consequences of it.
When my own friends whom I loved mocked me with out understanding my
feelings, He was the one who offered his shoulders to rest upon.
5. When people wanted me to change for them, Jesus Loved me for who I
am for him.
When I was Jobless, failing continuously. He provided me courage that I
can still carry on with Hope.
6. When I doubted him more than 1000 times, even after tasting his love
10000 times he still said you are mine, and I love you with an
When I ignored him to make my own ways, He patiently waited for my
return. Often I come back with great wounds of emotional trauma and
pains. He was able to heal my wounds.
7. When I was about to Sin, He gave his strength to overcome the
When I realize the new life I am living with him and compare with my
days before, I just thank him for his cross.
8. When I looked forward for encouragement, He was the first to tell
me, you can do it with me.
When people loved me for what I give them, He offered his Love
9. When I longed for living a Holy Life, He told me that I have already
broken the power of sin through the cross and gave his life to me.
When I bow before him in my knees and cry you are my everything, He
offered me his heavenly peace, which no one in this world could give.
10. When I say I want to see you, He said Trust me you will be with me
When I expected a Perfect Model Life to Live in this World, I could see
no one else but you.
Jesus is the One, I Long to see you face to face!
Would love to have your comments.
Copyright - Jaisam Daniel (2009)
This article has been copyrighted to prevent misuse.
Permission is however given to be printed and shared for free distribution provided this copyright is included.
Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Jaisam Daniel
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program.
Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Hire a Christian Writer, Christian Writer Wanted, Christian Writer Needed, Christian Content Needed
Find a Christian Editor, Hire a Christian Editor, Christian Editor, Find a Christian Writer