At My Door-Keeping Post
by Gregory John Monroe

*For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. Psalm 84: 10-11*


I am warmth itself from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, which touch not the ground, though I stand.

My senses are elevated too. Here outside, coming from within the courts, is a surround symphony of words and laughter, drawing my spirit inside into the company of souls.

Throughout the day, I increasingly see, yet still wonder at the wisdom and the power that produced the landscape before me: the mountain tops disappearing into the sky; the lilies' and the flowers' colored clothing; the winding paths capped with the purest gold; lions and children playing together.

And the air gently blows menthol into my nostrils; my body constantly refreshed.

There is no need for sleep, for His brightness covering all in all all the time empowers me. There is no sun.

Except for when I hold open the door as others approach. It rises within me, dawning from the knowledge that they come, like I did, because of having tasted His goodness.

I take to my post, gladly!

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print