Has The Lord Once Been Good To You?
by Olawale Ogunsola

"Praise the Lord!
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He
Is good!
For His mercy endures forever.," Psalm 106:1 NKJV.

Those words are true In every sense.

Irrespective of your age, have you ever once experienced the goodness of God? No matter your present negative circumstances, can you remember that the Lord had been good to you before or even now?
If the odd event(s) in your life now has blurred your vision and you cannot see any of God's good works, let me remind you of one.

That you are reading this piece or it is read to you is a proof of God's goodness to you. You are still alive! A reasonable percent of the cells in your body are functioning well.

It is possible that you are going through a harrowing time in your life. One thing is sure:if the Lord has been good to you in the past, he is still good to you now. Unbelievable?

You must know that
"all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28.
Therefore, turn the searchlight to your heart and ask "Do I love God?" If you find out that your love for God is questionable, then believe that the Lord who had once been good, is still good and will always be good to you.

Therefore, begin to praise and thank Him for
"He is good and His mercy endures forever. " Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Note
NKJV is New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print