Journey to Jesus
by PamFord Davis

Macho men often give women drivers a bad rap. Many guys accuse gals of being reckless behind the wheel. On the other hand, ladies criticize men for refusing to stop and ask for directions.

Even if hopelessly lost, some men refuse to swallow their pride and ask for help. Reaching the desired destination is not always easy; manufacturers of GPS devices have come to the rescue. It is a supply and demand scenario. They help us with directions; we help keep them in business.

The Wise Men had no back seat women drivers; no AAA roadside service, MapQuest or GPS devices. They trusted the guidance of a supernatural star and kept looking up!

"Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him (Matthew 2:1-2 KJV).”

As worshipers, they reached Bethlehem by way of a star lit route. God still lights our path and guides us every step of the way.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV).”

We can always rely on the Father; he guides seekers directly to his Son.



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print