Not Disappointed
by PamFord Davis

Do you have new car fever?

Many of us do. Maybe you caught it driving past a car dealership or while watching a TV commercial. The fever rose as you took a second look. It might be your dream car; on the other hand, it could be a nightmare.  

Ever lived through a vehicle nightmare?

Good friends, Laura and Charles Duren once bought a new minivan. I don’t remember what the problems were; I’ll never forget Laura’s response. She fulfilled her contract obligations; yet, she made her opinion clear. She wrote ‘The Lemon’ on the lower left hand corner of each monthly payment check.

She was disappointed.

“that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, ‘Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed (Romans 10:9-11 NASB).”

Laura was a dedicated follower of Jesus, her Lord. She made a decision to follow Him; she was not disappointed. 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print