FLY AWAY
by Eugene Lopatynsky

There are programs on TV, very much opposed to a concept of RAPTURE. To them “fly away” is a dirty word. But, that’s quite alright, if that is what some want to believe.

A belief in Rapture is, in NO WAY, necessary for salvation. But a Faith in Christ and obedience to His wonderful ways is most necessary.

No mere human preacher can teach without weaknesses or some errors. But, in the midst of our ever-present, dry, pagan, broadcasting, it is a pleasure to encounter somehow a real Bible Study on TV, no matter if they deny Rapture.

Yet, denying some sort of Fly Away poses a problem. Having finally left (happily) an old, deceased body, how do they propose we get to God? Do they suggest that the soul take a taxi? Or wait in this world forever? Or hitch-hike?

John was permitted to be in heaven, to observe our future. How do you suppose he got there? Rented a horse?

Friend, he did fly. Fly instantly.

Compare 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 on the subject of calling out the church (RAPTURE, snatching away): 

“16 For the LORD HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God (The voice of Christ shall become very loud, like a TRUMPET SOUND – the rapture occurs at the end of Christ’s pronouncements, at the last trumpet sound of Christ; this is not be confused with the SEVENTH TRUMP, later in Revelations, where an ANGEL- not Christ Jesus - sounds a trumpet): and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words”.

Observe again, that THE LORD JESUS HIMSELF, nobody else but Christ Himself, shall sound, announcing rapture. This must never be confused with the SEVENTH TRUMP, where AN ANGEL, not Christ Jesus, sounds later in Revelations.

How do you suppose we will get up there? We try jumping?

The Good Pastor on TV apparently worries about people being deceived. He obviously does care. We should be grateful. But I do not think anybody will convert to being evil just by accident or without even realizing it.

They will very well KNOW they are choosing evil. The giant temptation of the Antichrist will be his “MARK”. This privilege will not be available at all, unless people knowingly worship the Devil and do his will.

Having No Mark will mean death, perhaps torture, under the Antichrist. Getting it, by worshipping Satan (and doing his will), will give people back their families, property, freedom to sin, livelihood, and all. That, I believe, will be the great temptation from the Antichrist. Christ Jesus promised us something very interesting regarding this giant temptation, observe:

THERE IS A PROMISE BY GOD IN REVELATIONS 3:10 

 “BECAUSE THOU HAST KEPT THE WORD OF MY PATIENCE, I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION, WHICH SHALL COME UPON ALL THE WORLD, TO TRY THEM THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH” 

The “Word of My Patience” is the Word of God, what we call the Bible. This wording and this definition has been removed by disguised Luciferians in nearly all “Modern Language Bibles”. Use only the Old King James Bible, if you are seeking the Truth. The same provision applies to most biblical quotations on all vital issues. Avoid MODERN LANGUAGE “BIBLES” like a plague. Use King James or translate directly from Greek Tx. Receptus. For evidence look up “Bible Mutilations” in   https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god , under “More”, on Bar. Just click on it.

In the Biblical RAPTURE, we do not just simply fly way. God takes “His bride” out of this physical world, but not by hitch-hiking or on a horse.  Look up RAPTURE in above https link, (clicking on above), on Bar, under “surprise Info”, Rapture 1.

I believe that every one of us, the good as well as the bad, will at some time have to FLY, and that is with or without Rapture, The big question will be, to which destination?

The last topic is immensly important.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard, and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

 



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print