The King Has It All!
by Tonja Taylor

Forget Elvis! JESUS is the The King, and He truly has it all…

Wealth
Power
Looks
Fame
Honor
Energy
Drive
Wisdom
Wit
Ambition
Stamina
Brilliance
Genius
Creativity

and so much more!

He is The Master Architect; a Doctor of Divinity; The Unfailing Physician; The Compassionate Counselor; The Wisest Sage; The Most Successful Military Captain; The Fearless Leader; The Wealthiest Investor; The Prince of Peace; The Most Savvy CEO, CFO, and COO; The Master Arbitrator, the Restorer of Broken Walls (Lives); the Perfect, Always-Faithful Husband; The Holy One Who is Love; The Living Word; The Eternal Revelation; The  King of all Kings.

He is The BIG BOSS, the Great I AM, the truly Awesome God!

He's for you and wants a deep, intimate, permanent relationships with you!

What are you waiting for? Jesus is the One Whom you've always wanted! Receive Him today!

For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.--Luke 9:56, KJV

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:--John 1:12, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.--John 3:16-17, KJV



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print