PROCRASTINATION
by Lewis E. Thomas

PROCRASTINATION
 
Procrastination: to "PUT OFF" intentionally and habitually to a "LATER" point in time!
Procrastination is the SUBJECT of this rhyme!
 
Spiritual Procrastination is a "VERY DEADLY" game that is played by multitudes of people all around the world today!
I used to play it myself, walking far away from that "STRAIGHT and NARROW WAY"!
 
How about you today? Are you still putting off preparing for that day when you "FACE GOD"?
Do you deem the Holy Bible to be a fairy tale, a book of fiction, antiquated, outdated, and odd?
 
Death is the "LAST THING" we human beings "PREPARE" for down here on this Earth below!
The Bible clearly warns us that we "WILL" reap "EXACTLY WHAT WE SOW"!
 
Spiritual Procrastination is putting God on the "BACK BURNER" thereby endangering our soul!
Procrastination is "DAILY" practiced in every nation by the YOUNG and the OLD!
 
The Bible tells us that our soul is "IMMORTAL" and that it will "NEVER DIE"!
What kind of relationship do you have with the "GREAT CREATOR" who lives beyond the "SKY"
 
The "TOP PRIORITY" of "EVERYONE" should be to ensure that it is "WELL WITH THEIR SOUL"!
When we die, will we be accounted "WORTHY" to ENTER Heaven and to walk on those streets "MADE OF GOLD"?
 
We could die in an accident "TODAY" suddenly without "WARNING", so please "HEED" this message well!
Run to Jesus and "CHOOSE HEAVEN TODAY" because "MOST" will let "PROCRASTINATION" escourt them through the "DOOR TO HELL"!
 
If you are not "BORN AGAIN" take this advice as you close this rhyme!
Run to that "OLD RUGGED CROSS" right now this "VERY" minute, while you still have "TIME"!
 
 
Procrastination...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
8/29/2022
 
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  Matt 7:13
 
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Luke 12:5
 
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:        Isaiah 5:14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print