Your Role as Caregiver
by PamFord Davis

Are you a caregiver?

You don’t have to be a paid caregiver; licensed to work in a hospital, nursing home or hospice.

When caring about the well being of anyone, we are in reality-caregivers.

With love and compassion we’re sensitive to the needs of those around us.

Many have become caregivers in the home.

Daily, each does their best to take care of their children; an ailing spouse or aging parent.

Caregivers follow in the footsteps of the Master.

He cares for you.

“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you (1 Peter 5:6-10 NKJV).”

Overwhelmed in your role as caregiver?

Find respite in the presence of the Great Shepherd.

 … “and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away (1 Peter 5:4 NKJV).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print