Treatment of animals
by Sue Darling

 

Animals have feelings too

I have a short message from God about the treatment of animals. God's words are; 'Nobody who treats an animal badly is welcome in my kingdom, because they are my creatures also.'

Many love their animals too bits and that is wonderful to see pets and owners interact with one another that way. Though there are many who disregard their pets feelings and fail to understand if the dogs for example are always on the chain day and night for weeks on end, the dogs will be angry, hurt and have a feeling of not being loved. We would too if it was us. God told me when dogs are put on the chain for that long, others dogs consider them disowned by their masters, so they would act savage to them, if they got the chance. Bit like humans, they become outcast of society. With dogs they consider no longer apart of the pack. It is good to put ourselves in someone else shoes to understand one another s feelings, same with your pets. If you don't give them enough love they starve for it.

 



Prayer is so powerful and we need to pray for everybody not just our family.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print