Will of His Father
by PamFord Davis

Do you feel faint at the sight of blood? You’re in good company. I understand that even many entering the medical field feel uncomfortable; yet, they overcome their weakness in an effort to save lives. Blood transfusions are needed in emergency and operating rooms. Are you a Christ follower? His shed blood saved you from sin and eternal separation.

“Much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by His blood, we will be saved through Him from wrath (Romans 5:9 HCSB).”

By His blood…

“For this is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many for the forgiveness of sins (Matthew 26:28 HCSB).”

Through His blood…

“We have redemption in Him through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace (Ephesians 1:7 HCSB).”

His grace was and is amazing. Jesus fulfilled the law.

“According to the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness (Hebrews 9:22 HCSB).”

He shed His blood for you; for me.

“For you know that you were redeemed from your empty way of life inherited from the fathers, not with perishable things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without defect or blemish (1 Peter 1:18-19 HCSB).”

Give thanks. Jesus shed His precious blood in submission to the will of His Father.

“He fell facedown and prayed, ‘My Father! If it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will (Matthew 26:39b HCSB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print