Preparations are Underway
by PamFord Davis

Was it a marriage made in heaven?

I do believe that the Lord had a divine plan for my parents.Though not first, I was born of that union.Today, I celebrate their wedding anniversary along with my sisters and brother. Mom and Dad died many years ago but our love for them endures. God’s love will never end. In heaven, marriage preparations are underway.

Jesus, Lamb of God is the groom.

… “just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless (Ephesians 5:25b-27 NASB).”

Here comes the bride!

“Let’s rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, because the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has prepared herself. It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then he said to me, ‘Write: ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.’ And he said to me,These are the true words of God (Revelation 19:7-9 NASB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print