WHEN I SEE "THE SON"!
by Lewis E. Thomas

 

 WHEN I SEE THE SON!
 
When I see "THE SON", what a "GLORIOUS" and "AWESOME" day that will be!
When I see "THE SON" who came down from Heaven, to set me "FREE"!
 
When I see "THE SON" I will never mourn again over loved ones, and friends who have passed away!
When I see "THE SON" all my sorrows, pain, and sufferings, will have all vanished away!
 
When I see "THE SON" who bled and died for me on that Old Rugged Cross!
I will praise Him "FOREVER" telling him how much I adore Him, for saving my soul, so that I wouldn't die "LOST"!
 
When I see "THE SON", "JOY" will flood my heart and "FILL MY SOUL"!!!
I will receive a new "SPIRITUAL BODY" that will "NEVER, EVER, GROW OLD"!
 
When I see "THE SON", I will shout: "HALLEUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD" over and over again!
I will "LOSE MYSELF IN WORSHIP" as I am "OVERWHELMED" by the presence of "THE SAVIOR" who caused me to be "BORN AGAIN"!
 
When I see "THE SON" I will have left this ole "WORLD BELOW" far, far behind!
And He will take me on a tour through Heaven, that I am sure, will totally "BLOW MY MIND"!
 
When I see "THE SON", it's going to be far beyond "AWESOME and SWEET"!
And, I will have "FOREVER" to worship, and learn at His Holy feet!
 
When I see Jesus, "GOD'S PERFECT LAMB"!
I will be in Heaven, and "FACE to FACE" with the "GREAT I AM"!
 
 
When I see The Son...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
2/17/2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print