A Knock At The Door From Our Savior
by Rik Charbonneaux

Today's people seem do not want to hear a knock on the door, or to see a stranger on their doorbell camera. Ironically, the knock on the door most often dismissed is the knock on the door to the heart by Jesus Christ.


As our Father has given us free will to choose to, or not to, open the door to our heart, most choose today to dismiss that loving knock from our Savior. "Free will" means that door can only be opened from the inside. How many lost people keep this door locked? The majority of th world's population.


For those who respond to the knock at the door to their hearts by our Lord Jesus, there is joy in that heart beyond compare, but for those who do not respond, there is only a continued emptiness in their hearts and lives.


Have you shared the Gospel with another today? There are not many more days left to do so,in your lifetime and in theirs.



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print