THE RIGHTEOUS BRIDE (excerpt): It's Not Your Fault, but You are Responsible!
by Tonja Taylor

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.--John 3:16-18, NKJV

IT's NOT YOUR FAULT, but you are responsible; you're going to hell--eternally separated from God the Creator and Sustainer of life--unless you repent of your sin and allow His Son, Jesus Christ, to become your Savior and LORD! Every baby--no matter how cute or peaceful--is born into sin! However, the LORD God loves us so much He made this way of escape from hell and into Heaven! 

The Way of escape He made was to sacrifice His Son, Jesus Christ, on the cross of Calvary, where LORD Jesus shed every drop of His pure blood, to pay the price for our sin, to satisfy the holy God. That is the only true payment for our sins; we could never do enough good things, nor abstain from wrong, to pay the price for our sins!

And the result of God’s gracious gift is very different from the result of that one man’s sin. For Adam’s sin led to condemnation, but God’s free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins. For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ. Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.--Romans 5:16-18, NLT
 
So, our decisions determine our destiny, and the destiny of others--sometimes the destiny of many others! 
 
That's what happened when Adam and Eve made the very wrong decision to not believe the LORD, but to do their own thing. 
 
I've personally made many wrong choices, even as a Christian, but thank the LORD that He made a way of escape--repentance!  
 
Even though I was born again when I was young, I was not taught much of the Bible, so I knew there was a lot of wrong in my life, but I didn't know how to fix it, except to cry out to Daddy God to help me follow Him and not keep doing things against Him. 
 
He was faithful to help me to read my Bible more, and recognize specific things that were wrong, and to repent and ask Him to help me to get rid of all the wrong roots (wrong relationships, wrong activities, wrong thoughts and attitudes, etc.). 
 
It's been quite a process, but the more I recognize, reject, repent of, and renounce these wrong things (that the unchanging, eternal, infallible Word of God, the Holy Bible, points out), the more free and at peace and full of joy I am!
 
The Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, will continuously work to make every person more like Jesus, so the process of transformation (which is largely submitting to the Word of God, and allowing the LORD Jesus Christ to express Himself through us! Hallelujah! We are not alone!) will never stop. Glory!
 
Just like a tall glass of muddy water, we must keep pouring in pure water to fully clean out the mud, so that the glass--and then what we put into it--is fit for use. 
 
So we must not only get rid of the "mud" (the wrong things in our lives), but daily pour into our lives (heart, soul, body) the good things of God--His Word, prayer, worship of Jesus Christ, attendance at a Bible-believing church and fellowshipping with other true Believers in Christ--and know that His Plans for us are good and all good!
 
That is a picture of the Christian life. The pure water is the Word of God that we read and speak and think about over and over (which is what "meditating" is), and follow; the LORD God is our loving, all-knowing, all-wise Father, and He only tells us what is best for us, His beloved kids, for whom He sacrificed His only Son, the LORD Jesus Christ! 
 
So we must repent of our sins. It may not make sense to our minds, but the real part of us is our spirit, our heart, which is where the LORD Jesus will live (as the Holy Spirit), once we repent and receive Him.
 
True repentance means we mean it when we tell the LORD we know we messed up, and ask His forgiveness, and that we do not want to make those mistakes again!
 
For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There's no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.--2 Cor. 7:10, NLT
 
God is so faithful and good! He is Yahweh, the Covenant God, and once you receive Him, you get so much more than He gets from you! It's such an amazingly beneficial agreement for us--because God Who is Love (I John 4:8) is so very good and faithful and generous!!!
 
My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.--Psalm 89:34,NLT
 
So, if you want to make the best decision of your life--where it's all to your benefit, and for your kids and future generations!--then you can repeat this simple prayer out loud:  Dear Jesus, I choose to believe that You are real, that You are good, and that You are drawing me to Yourself right now. I realize that I was born into sin, and that I need Your cleansing blood shed on the cross over 2,000 years ago to forgive me of my sins. I repent of my sins, and ask that You come into my heart and be my Savior and LORD. I thank You for dying for me, and rising again to be with me forever! I receive eternal life from You, LORD! Thank You! In Your Name, amen! 


Through books, courses, presentations, service, prayer, worship, and more, Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. Her series for girls, P.O.W.E.R. GIRL ADVENTURES, is now out (books I-V), along with LEGACY; YOUR HOLY HEALTH: VISIONS OF THE KING, and more. See the "River Rain Creative" YT channel.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print