In and Through You
by PamFord Davis

I’m 5 feet even; lots of things are beyond my reach. Shopping is often a dilemma; the items I need are often displayed on top shelves. Do you have a heart for the Lord's work but think your involvement is unattainable?

It’s not beyond your reach; stretch your faith and serve in reaching the lost.

Satan wants to make you feel inadequate; to discourage you and stop the works of ministry and evangelism. He was unsuccessful in his attempt to stop you from surrendering your life to Christ. Never admitting defeat, he simply devised another scheme; a plan of attack.

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil (Ephesians 6:11 ESV).”

Resist the devil’s lies and verbal attacks.

Learn to recognize his voice; he misleads you.

“Nobody is going to listen to you. You’re going to be rejected.”

Silence his voice.

Don’t let him stop your testimony; he's trying to block your witness.

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you (James 4:7-8a ESV)”

Trust God; He will do His work in and through you.

“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling,  for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure (Philippians 2:12-13 ESV).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print