GOD PROTECTED TRUMP
by linzy bruno

                                                                 

The whole world knows that Trump narrowly escaped death this past Saturday afternoon. Everyone knows he turned his head a nanosecond before the bullet grazed the top of his ear, but does everyone realize why? And could this clearly recorded moment be seen as evidence of God’s reality by some spectators and/or viewers of these iconic news reports?

Naturally Trump supporters are beyond thrilled that he was not killed or seriously injured, but could some of his haters come to a revelation through the miraculous way God spared Trump’s life? Or was that perhaps an invaluable part of God’s Master Plan all along?

God spared him, but took out his assailant, which appears to be a righteous act of God. And God will punish the wicked:

“The violence of the wicked will destroy them, Because they refuse to do justice.” (Proverbs 21:7)

“The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.” (Psalm 9:17)

“The LORD preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.” (Psalm 145:20)

ALSO SEE: Psalm 1:2-6, 92:7, Hosea 7:13, Philippians 1:28, 1John 3:7-8, 2Peter 3:7 & Jude 1:10

Those who study prophecy are aware that God is separating good and evil prior to the Rapture, as we can plainly see through Jesus’ parable of wheat and the tares in Matthew 13:24-30, or the parallel verse in which He uses the analogy of the sheep and the goats:

“All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.”  (Matthew 25:32)

Moreover, there are a plethora of verses and passages in the Psalms and Proverbs that teach believers to trust God, for He is our fortress; He is the one who protects us from looming danger and trouble:

“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ “ (Isaiah 12:2)

“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1)

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 3:16)

Furthermore, countless people from both sides of the isle are amazed, encouraged and highly impressed that Trump raised his fist as a show of strength and to demonstrate to the crowd that he was not seriously hurt. His determination to not let his enemies get the better of him was also quite apparent through that legendary moment. And as the crowd cheered and chanted “USA, USA, USA…..,” the relief that he was not seriously injured or killed was also quite apparent. It's also clear that many knew that they just witnessed a miracle. For what the devil intended for evil, God has turned around for good by showing the world a captivating peek into His Glory:

"But as for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive." (Genesis 50:20)

America loves Trump because Trump loves America; something else coming through clear as crystal in this aftermath of a most brazen attempt to assassinate the most beloved president America has ever known.

But as for his haters, we leave them to God, for God has said, “Vengeance is Mine:”

“Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.” (Romans 12:17-19)

 

NKJV

 

https://youtu.be/r48yHkoEyTM

 

https://youtu.be/2dwdMvQnQRU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print