An Essential Service 4
by Olawale Ogunsola

Without Words

"2 Chronicles 15:8-9
[8]And when Asa heard these words and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and removed the abominable idols from all the land of Judah and Benjamin and from the cities which he had taken in the mountains of Ephraim; and he restored the altar of the Lord that was before the vestibule of the Lord.
[9]Then he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and those who dwelt with them from Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon, for they came over to him in great numbers from Israel when they saw that the Lord his God was with him."


The above words are in respect of King Asa, the great Reformer who reigned in the land of Judah. His reforms was a proof that he loved the Lord and he wanted to walk with Him with a perfect heart and desires.

He was sure of all round victory, peace and quietness. He got them.

Do you know what? Neighbors and strangers voluntarily and happily joined the righteous King and the people of Judah to worship the only the Living God for their own good.

Beloved, have you carried out all necessary reforms in your life to become a righteous man before God? Can people see clearly that the Living God is with you? It cannot be hidden. The Lord our God is too big to be kept in the pocket, cupboard or anywhere. His light shines everywhere and His people's lives. Is he with you?

People around you can decide to join you to worship your God without uttering a word to them. Strangers will be happy to follow the Lord your God. Let your Acts exhibit the glory of the Lord that people may be able to worship Him.

Preach the Gospel with your life without your words. The Lord is coming soon, be up and doing.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print