An Essential Service 5
by Olawale Ogunsola

Without A Word (Part 2)

1 Peter 3:1-2
"[1]Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives,
[2]when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear."

The above are the words of admonition to wives. It brings out to the fore the influence of their good conduct on the action and reaction of those around them.

The good conduct of believing wives can invite others to join their faith without uttering a single word. Action, truly, speaks louder than voice! Apostle Peter understood this very well. That is the reason he recommended a "chaste conduct" to bring unbelievers to Christ in faith.

A chaste conduct does not give room for any argument or debate. It convinces each person to decide on how to be a new fellow in Jesus Christ.

Do you know that your Creator is your Husband? That is Who He is! You can confirm this in the book of Isaiah Chapter 54:5. Therefore, you are to submit totally to the Wii of the Lord your God and Creator. This will encourage others to join you in faith in the Lord your God.

Begin today. Let your chaste conduct bring other people into the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is An Essential Service you can render without a single word. May the Lord reward you bountifully as your ways of life becomes a sincere and honest way of winning souls into the Kingdom of Christ.
Do not forget that the Lord is coming soon. Shalom!



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print