Teaching the Teacher
by Joanne Wilson

Teaching the Teacher

The Teachers

Silently and non-verbally I learn everyday different aspects of my personality.

The teachers do not use my language. They are keen observers in the highest sense.
They watch me with eager and sometimes questionable eyes. They seem to almost know what I am planning to do next. They have my movements down to a science.

We communicate with energy. It was not always that way. As their teacher, I was not aware there was any other way to handle their exuberance by shouting commands.
This led to me feeling frustrated and exhausted.

I had a break through when I quieted my mind and studied their routine. While I suffered frustration and exhaustion, they were "living in the moment"

Things have changedMy dogs and I are one happy "pack team. We are attuned to each others energy and share many happy moments.

Joanne Wilson.  Writing about the Journey of Life...Praising, Thanking and Adoring God, as part of that life.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print