FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 615
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
7 Benefits Of The Peace Of God Plus 1 More
by Ngozi Nwoke
5/06/2012 / Christian Living
What can the Peace of God do for you? Human beings always want to know what is in a thing for them; what will be their benefits or profits before they agree on or do anything. If I go for this Peace you are talking about, will it solve all my problems? Which problems will it solve? This article lists seven benefits of this Peace plus 1 more
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid - John 14:27 (KJV)
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:7 (KJV)
The Benefits of the God-kind of peace
1. Good health - Many people are sick, some are hospitalized because they lacked Peace of mind. This peace will give you a rested soul and body. It will keep away worries, stress, depression, high blood pressure and heart related diseases. This reminds me of my mother who thought it was her duty to worry over things. Unfortunately, she developed high blood pressure and died earlier than she should. We really miss her.
2. Positive mindset- People who enjoy peace are positive minded. They expect the best of things. They think positively of people and situations. They don't get worked up, thinking that things will certainly go wrong.
3. Hope- The peaceful are hopeful and the hopeful are peaceful. When you are hopeless, you will become helpless. The peace of God is a powerful ingredient in building up your hope. You will know that everything will work out for your good and you will expect it to be so.
4. Build and fortify relationships- A peacemaker will always enjoy his or her relationships with others. Peace within you will manifest in your responses to issues. People will be drawn to you because they enjoy the peace that surrounds you: no tension or disputes over things. Being with you will be like medicine to their challenges plus 1 more.
5. Better working environment- Have you ever worked with someone who fights with everybody and everything? Not a place to be in, right? Such a person does not have peace of mind and is only venting it out on things and people instead seeking for help. But a peaceful person can help the troubled person and change the working environment. Peace is contagious.
6. Creativity- Peace enables one to be creative. The mind is restful, not crowded with worries and negative thoughts. A Peaceful mind is observant and very attentive. Ideas are quick to settle on a calm mind.
7. Satisfaction and contentment- It is very good to aim for better life, but only the peaceful will be able to be satisfied and contented with every level of progress, giving glory to God. Greed and peace don't go together. A greedy person is never at rest because he is never satisfied.
8. Favour - A peaceful person is highly favoured. Everyone wants to be a blessing to person who never gives or entertains troubles. As long as it is within my ability, I will always go out of my way to help any peaceful person. Helping such a one will give joy plus 1 more satisfaction.
The peace of God is a must have virtue for anyone who desires to enjoy life and be successful in life. Lack of peace breeds undesirable ailments and circumstances. The good news is that God is ever ready to give this peace. Ask Him for it today, so that you can enjoy the above seven benefits plus 1 more.
Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus" . She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love and christian living for more fulfilling life. Want more fulfilling life? Subscribe for free email updates today. http://stepswithgod.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Ngozi Nwoke
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.