FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 707
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Your Deliverance Is Sure
by Olawale Ogunsola
4/25/2016 / Christian Living
In life are many negative experiences that come the way of mankind, including people of God. This was the case with the children of Israel in the land of Egypt. Exodus 3:7,9, Judges 6:6.
One truth about any negative circumstances is that it has a source. This can be from Satan, the permanent enemy of man, or flesh of man. This is self-inflicted. Sometimes, a negative circumstance can be God-designed.
What then is the difference between those circumstances caused by Satan or flesh and those that emanate from the Most High God? It is a simple answer! The former are brought about by Satan or flesh to make man bitter and to destroy him while the latter is designed to make him better and build him for His Glory.
God designed negative circumstances end in promotion and celebrations.
Now, let us consider certain important truth associated with God's own.
1. The Lord, our God, sees the afflictions of His people. He is all-seeing God. He sees everything that affects His own people. He is not blind. He is never ignorant of all that has to do with them.
2. The Lord hears the cry of His people. One major assignment on the part of God's people is to make their experience known to Him. He always assures,
"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."
Failure of His people to dwell on this assurance may prolong the lifespan of any afflictions they are involved in.
3. The Lord knows the sorrow of His people. What He sees, He looks and understands very well. The Lord is not ignorant! Exodus 3:7reveals,
"I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmastes, for I know their sorrows."
4. With the Lord's seeing, hearing and knowing, He comes down to deliver them. This was what He did for His people in a strange land. Exodus 3:8a,,
"So I have come down to deliver them out of the hands of the Egyptians..."
Freedom is all that He desire for His people. He can do the same for you, too, no matter how great your affliction is.
5. Because of His immeasurable love for His people, He takes them to a better land of comfort and rest. Verse eight reveals,
"...to bring them up from that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey..."
In your present circumstances, do you want His intervention? If yes, you need to position yourself for it. So you must take these important steps:
1. Be born into the family of God today. How? Acts 3:19 from the Scriptures makes it clear thus,
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may, come from the presence of the Lord." NKJV.
Ensure that you are one of those He calls "My people".
2. Accept Jesus totally and forever as your Lord, who owns you, and Savior, who delivered and can always deliver you, from every wrongdoing and oppression.
3. Start to walk in the word of God for the rest of your life. That is, obey Him completely. Read and meditate with the aim of acting on His instructions you read daily. The Psalmist says,
"Before I was affected I went astray,
But now I keep Your word." Psalm 119:67 NKJV
4. Always ensure that each time He says "My people", you are one of them. Let the Lord see you as His own each minute of your life.
5. As one of His people, do not fail to call on Him in prayer. Do not resign to fate nor wrongly or hastily conclude that it is your "cross". Call to Him, He will answer you far and above your expectations. Ask that you may receive. He is waiting for you.
"And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved." Acts 2:21
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
All Scriptures quoted are from the New King James Version of the Holy Bible.
The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Olawale Ogunsola
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.