FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 418
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Bible 3: GRUDGES, HOSTILITIES, RESENTMENTS, DISLIKES. âForbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do yeâ. Col.3:13
by Eugene Lopatynsky
4/22/2017 / Bible Studies
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
1 Timothy 2:8
8. I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
1 Peter 1:22
22. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1 Peter 3:8-10
8. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
9. Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
10. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Wherever you go, and whatever you do, you will always leave behind an IMPRESSION.
It’s up to you what kind of impression you’ll leave. They will remember you pleasantly or unhappily. This way, you actually do your own, personal “advertising”. Try to always find something niece to say, where ever possible. Anger, hostilities and resentments will leave a terrible, devastating impression
To change the attitudes, grudges and hatreds of many years it will be necessary to ask repeatedly God’s help in all this.
Why not ask God for help now? “Father God, help me to relinquish all grudges, resentments, hostilities and dislikes. I hereby forgive everybody. Help me to love others and help them where ever I can, but especially my brothers in the faith. Increase our love for YOU, dear Lord, and our obedience to your wonderful will”.
The references are only from the Old King James Bible, the ONLY remaining uncorrupted English translation. See the most serious reason for this in “Bible Mutilation”, under ‘More’ (bar), in www.remnantonly.info.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Eugene Lopatynsky
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.