FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 518
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Bible 5.FOR EVEN WHEN WE WERE WITH YOU, THIS WE COMMANDED YOU, THAT IF ANY WOULD NOT WORK, NEITHER SHOULD EAT. 2 Thes. 3:10
by Eugene Lopatynsky
5/04/2017 / Bible Studies
2 Thess. 3:10-16
- For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should eat.
- For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
- Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
- But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
- And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
- Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
- Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
Welfare should be available only to quadriplegics and other honestly unable to work. To all others it is personally very destructive and socially disastrous. Banks, reportedly, have made profits from “welfare” equivalent to those derived from world wars, lending (charging all Americans) against our taxes and national debt. Honest work is a blessing, a discipline, a personal gain of self-respect.
1 Thessalonians 5:14
- Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men
2 Thessalonians 3:6
- Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. .
JOKES CIRCULATE ABOUT THE PROMOTION OF BEARDED “BUMHOOD”.
The early Greeks would have called it an infestation of barbarism – unshaved beard-hood. Boasting, “Now, you can kiss them (the girls) and ‘brush them off’ at the same time”. But the designation of bum-hood need not necessarily apply.
Some say, the tremendous promotion of BEARDS, now everywhere, was necessary to augment the proliferation of Arab terrorism. Within the North-African Islamic countries losing a beard is equivalent to the loss of personal honor. They swear by their beards and the beard of Mohammed. Having to shave off the beard before entering Western areas was a very great deterrent to exported terrorism.
The whole issue of “terrorism”, on analysis, appears actually extremely pointless and idiotic. Consider, whatever could Islamic countries possibly gain by exporting terrorism, apart from giving “justification” for worldwide aggression against Islam? It does not make any sense whatsoever, unless our own “glorious leaders”, themselves, secretly organize and promote it, providing for themselves an excuse and “justification” for their policies and plans in the Middle East and throughout Islam.
Now we have several varieties of beards at home, everywhere. The stubbly bum-hood or rubbie- dubb type (previously mostly on consumers of rubbing alcohol, sleeping under some bridge), the medium size or “dirty terrorist” type of beard, and finally, though still rare, the giant, tie-eliminating chest warmer beard.
Nevertheless, the criticism of biblically defined bum hood does not (necessarily) apply to universal beard-hood. Fuzzy Wuzzy might be ok.
On second thought, better forget this lame, political joke.
Not the messenger, only the message is important. Please visit www.remnantonly.info for a surprise.
To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Eugene Lopatynsky
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.