FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 284
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
DEVELOPING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
by Lupie Riley
2/09/2020 / Christian Living
Freelance writer Lupie Riley
Thought: How many of us find it difficult to be around a grumpy person? Sooner or later they will drag you down too. Here are some steps you can take to maintain a positive attitude. Surfing the net I found this to be constructive, sound advice.
1. Acknowledge your strengths
2. Cultivate supporting relationships
3. Engage in pleasurable opportunities
4. Get involved with a cause
5. Put yourself in more diverse situations
6. Keep a daily journal of thoughts and feelings
7. Take care of yourself...mind, body, spirit
As for the grumpy person here is some coping advice that will make the relationship easier to tolerate.
1. Champion the good you see in them
2. Applause things of value you see them do
3. Praise them in front of them
4. Encourage them to use their gifts and talents by serving others in the community
5. Let them know they're worth loving
6. Ask them for help if your working on something they have a passion for
7. Pray for them to experience the peace and joy that is found only in a personal relationship with Jesus.
Prayer: Father God everyday can be a blessed and joyful day as I dwell on your incomparable perfections, glory and power no matter what our circumstance. I have to remind myself that you are the Creator of all that is good. Amen
Verse: Phill. 4:8 "Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about."
Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and two great. I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years. Working on a book at the present. My priorities are God first, husband, family, country.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Lupie Riley
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.