FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 481
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
BLESSINGS IN A CRISIS
by Lupie Riley
3/22/2020 / Christian Living
Freelance writer Lupie Riley
Thought: It’s always better for the person going through a crisis to focus more on the good that will come out of it. I’ve listed just a few things that we can ponder on as we go through this unusual trial that’s affected every person in America and the world. Our President will be providing help for those who are financially burdened with no jobs, mounting bills and the threat of their businesses closing their doors for good. We should all be thankful for the leadership we have at this time in history.
On a positive note:
- Family’s will be spending more time with each other and eating together at the supper table. Something that was lost in the hustle, bustle of activities.
- Hard times like this create an opportunity to get to know your children as the unique individuals that they are.
- It also provides time to encourage them in their talents and passions through music, creative arts, reading, science and physical exercise. Most important reading stories about the great men and women of the Bible who actually existed and are not fables and fantasy as the secular world would have your children believe. Doing this would secure them in a firm foundation in the Word.
- Bad times also create an atmosphere of compassion and unity to work together towards the same goal of restoration, helping each other in times of need. It brings out the good in people who otherwise would be too busy for their neighbors, friends and family members.
- Times like these cause us to look up to God in prayer and not out in the world in fear. Jesus is our strength, hope and peace as we pass through the flames of tribulation. “THIS TO SHALL PASS” Maranatha
Prayer: Father God, thank you for the peace that you can give in the middle of the fire. We should not be looking at what’s coming upon the world but who’s coming back as King Jesus for that 1,000-year reign over the whole world. The best is yet to come. Amen
Verse: Isaiah 9:6–7
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.
Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and two great. I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years. Working on a book at the present. My priorities are God first, husband, family, country.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Lupie Riley
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.