FREE CHRISTIAN REPRINT ARTICLES
Christian Articles for All of your Publishing Needs!
Word Count: 298
|Send Article To Friend||Print/Use Article|
Top Ten Reasons I Really Despise Flies
by Tonja Taylor
12/31/2019 / Salvation
There are many reasons I really despise flies. Here are only 10 of them:
10. They intrude upon my personal space without being invited.
9. They can fly without an airplane.* I can't.
8. They bite. Me.
7. They have more eyes than I do, yet have no meed for glasses nor contact lenses.
6. They are faster than I am and physically repulsive. Besides that, they are ugly.
5. They easily discern my murderous intentions and evade my malevolent actions, and are therefore insolent and obnoxious.
4. They buzz, usually right in front of my face.
3. Their favorite landing strip is my nose. Second favorite is my hair, where, instantly drunk on hair spray, they fuss and buzz and thrash about until I'm forced to (1) Rake my fingers through my coiffure like two mutated tarantulas throwing tantrums; or (2) scream until someone else destroys my coiffure for me, in an attempt to destroy the invaders.
2. Unlike moths, they are not suicidally infatuated with my bug zapper.**
1. And the number one reason why I really despise flies: They make me a bad driver.
I'm working on getting a government grant to fund more research by OFTEH (Organization For the Eradification of Houseflies).
Meanwhile, remember my motto: The best fly is a dead fly!
*Impressive, in a "Top Gun" sort of way, but irritating.
**Too bad. I realize this could upset the ecosystem as God has designed it. But I can always dream. Or maybe invent a more effective bug zapper....
Tonja K. Taylor is the author of many works, including THE ADVENTURES OF PRINCESS PEARL, P.O.W.E.R.* Girl! series. She and her husband Clayton minister the Word through teaching, preaching, and the arts, via River Rain Creative Arts (You Tube, God Tube), their church, and beyond.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! Click here and TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Tonja Taylor
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Or enter a keyword for a topic in the search box to search our articles.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.